|TGGE MAXI System
Gel Electrophoresis for analysis of DNA/RNA and proteins
Using the TGGE System of Biometra biomolecules can be separated according
to migration behavior in a temperature gradient. This technique enables
e.g. differentiation of DNA fragments with identical length but different
- precise temperature gradient by microprocessor control
- highest reproducibility by up-to-date Peltier technology
- system available in 2 formats
- large gel format for long separation distance and high parallel
- accurate temperature control for applications at homogeneous
- easy-to-program controller, suitable for advanced programs
Unlike chemical or temporal temperature gradients the separation parameters
can be controlled with high precision in the Biometra TGGE System.
Thus, reproducible experimental conditions ensure reliable results.
Biometra has more than 10 years experience in mastering Peltier technology.
This knowledge is the basis for the development of a high precision
temperature gradient block for the TGGE System.
System: Long separation length and parallel analysis of multiple
The TGGE MAXI System offers a long separation length for analysis
of complex samples. In addition a high number of samples can
be analyzed in parallel. The TGGE MAXI system is the ideal instrument
for the analysis of highly complex samples such as bacterial
populations in 16S rRNA fingerprinting.