Please call the office for delivery times: 01698 33 88 44
- Flat gel surface -> all cells in focus
- Homogeneous 0.8mm thick gel layer
- 4mm well in 5mm well
- Use only 10µl of gel per well*
- Tested for cell compatibility
- Low evaporation
- Compatible with multi channel pipettes
*The gel matrix is not part of the product.
The Slide Angiogenesis provides standard slide format according to ISO 8037/1. The lateral well to well distance of 9 mm (like 96 well plates) allows using multichannel pipettes.
The Slide Angiogenesis can be used for the following assays:
- Fill the inner well with a gel matrix and culture pieces of tissue or cell spheroids on it
- Fill the inner well with cells suspended inside a gel matrix
- Culture cells without a gel matrix directly in the minor wells. Use approx. 3 x 105 cells/ml and a volume of 10 µl. After cell attachment, add 50 µl cell-free medium to fill the upper well. Please keep in mind that the uncoated vers
A wide selection of storage - related products ranging from racks, tubes and Texan reservoirs to the innovative Cool Safe, and numerous options for microplate / cell culture plate sealing. Storage solutions for radioactive materials can be found in our radiation products section.veiw our products
"Other Products" may sound a bit boring but here we include some everyday lab gadgets and a few miscellaneous items that just do not fit into our other sections. Check out liquid handling aids, rotators, mixers, stirrers or products for radiation safety including bins, bags, storage boxes and pipette shields.veiw our products