Versatile & accessible single-cell analysis powered by hydrogel technology for every lab
Instrument-free Barcoded cDNA & scRNA-seq Data Interpretation
With the arrival of the Asteria® Single-Cell Benchtop RNA-seq Kit and Cytonaut® Single-Cell Analysis Software, single-cell profiling is now a powerful technique that all genomics researchers can easily add to their repertoires.
Asteria® Single-Cell Benchtop RNA-seq Kit
Cytonaut® Single-Cell Analysis
Scipio bioscience is an early-stage company that develops innovative solutions for single-cell sample preparation and data analysis to answer the growing needs of basic and clinical research labs.
Thistle Scientific Ltd is the exclusive UK & Ireland distributor for the SciPio range which includes the breakthrough single-cell RNA-sequencing kit Asteria and Cytonaut analysis software.
The Asteria©single-cell RNA-seq kit is the first kit of a range of products to provide complete solutions in single-cell sample preparation. Scipio bioscience’s solutions are designed to make single-cell studies accessible to any researcher at any laboratory bench, without resorting to complex and/or costly instruments.
The patented technology is based on an innovative chemical approach conceived by its President and Co-Founder, Prof Stuart Edelstein, a world-renowned biophysicist. Dr Pierre Walrafen, CEO and Co-Founder of Scipio bioscience, directs the team of experts based in Paris. With its R&D laboratories and offices in Paris, France, Scipio bioscience was supported by the Région Île-de-France and the Programme d’Investissement d’Avenir, operated by BPI France, as well as receiving significant private investment.
Simple, Benchtop Protocol & User-Friendly Cloud Software
Enjoy end-to-end support for a powerful new approach to accessible scRNA-Seq
- Gain control of your experiments right now and stop waiting for access to microfluidics equipment
- Take control of single-cell data exploration with intuitive and powerful cloud-based software tools
- Save the hassles and expense of a major equipment purchase or computing infrastructure and start experimenting today
- Iterate your experiments to find your answers and publish faster
- Easily expand your skill set and lab’s workflow with our simple kit and intuitive software
- Start bridging the gap between the biologist and bioinformatician for single-cell knowledge co-discovery