- Quick immunofluorescence staining of adherent cells
- Optimization of both surface functionalizations and coatings
- Fast toxicological screening of small microscopy samples
- Spotting samples such as RNA assays
- Cultivation of small organisms
- Lettered and numbered wells (A-C; 1-6)
- Suitable for fluorescence scanners
- Excellent optical quality for fluorescence microscopy
- Has a very small open volume and thus suffers from high evaporation rates, i.e., it is only suitable for short-term experiments*
* For longer experiments use the 15 well µ-Slide Angiogenesis
|Number of wells||18|
|Well diameter||5 mm|
|Volume per well||30 µl|
|Growth area per well||0.2 cm2|
|Coating area per well||0.25 cm2|
|Height with / without lid||5.0 / 1.6 mm|
|Bottom: ibidi Polymer Coverslip|
Define and print your experimental setup
Note: Also available with a 1 μm foil for Laser Microdissection applications
To prevent evaporation during long-term assays place the slides in an Olaf Humidifying Chamber.
Fully compatible with multipipettes
(detach the two outer pipette tips)
For multiple immunofluorescence
stainings or toxicological screenings
To test cell attachment, coat the surfaces with different cell adhesion factors, followed by cell seeding and incubation.
How long can cells be cultured in the µ-Slide 18 Well – Flat?
Is the flat design of the µ-Slide 18 Well – Flat also compatible with upright microscopes?
Which immersion oils are compatible with ibidi products?