Clarity & Strength – this successful combination creates microcentrifuge tubes that are unparalleled in quality and performance. Molded from medical grade virgin polypropylene, NOVASBIO microcentrifuge tubes are exceptionally clear and resist stretching and bulging when subjected to demanding centrifugation. The seal design allows repeated cap closing and will not pop open during boiling. All tubes feature graduation marks and writing surfaces. Tubes are autoclavable and are supplied RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen Free.
1.5ml MicroCentrifuge Tubes, Assorted Colours, Bulk, Non-Sterile
- ClickClose for the ultimate in sample security – caps “click” when closing while maintain easy opening
- Will withstand up to 18,000 x g in fully supported rotors
- Temperature range from -80°C to +121°C
- Boiling or freezing of tubes will not pop caps open
- Available in low retention for minimal sample loss
- Available in colours – please inquire
- Available in light-blocking amber – please inquire
Build out your order then request a quote from your cart.
Product succesfully added to cart. View CartIf you are looking for a quote, you can request this here.