- Working Volume of 2.0ml
- Square well with ‘V’ bottom for maximum liquid extraction or Round well with ‘U’ bottom
- High uniformity from well to well
- Raised well rims for reliable closing with heat sealing.
- Easy and reliable stacking
- Good centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality
- Manufactured under DNase/ RNase free environment without slip agents, plasticizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
- Pure, virgin polypropylene guarantees good extractible performance, high resistance to chemicals, good mechanical stress and working with temperature extremes
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
2.0 ml 96 Square well. Pyramid bottoms
Build out your order then request a quote from your cart.
Product succesfully added to cart. View CartIf you are looking for a quote, you can request this here.