The range is designed around a scalable architecture and offers the following features as standard:
- Optimum chamber environment, profiled heating creates gentle circulation – no fan or HEPA filter.
- Seamless chamber, with rounded interior corners makes cleaning easy.
- Removable shelves are non-tip.
- Sealed inner glass door allows chamber viewing.
- CO2 range programmable from 0.2 to 20 %.
- Temperature range programmable from 4°C above ambient to 50°C.
- Infrared CO2 Sensor, with auto self-referencing function.
- Large, easy to read LCD display with LED backlight.
- Removable, seamless, stainless steel humidity reservoir.
- 25mm access port for cable pass-through etc.
- HEPA filtration for all incoming gasses.
- Large range of options allows you to configure each incubator for each task.
- Optional data capture and reporting for QA and verification purposes.
- 3 Year Warranty (extendable).
Control System Safety Features Include:
- Independent over temperature cut-out.
- Calibration and programmed data internally backed up to guard against loss.
High Temperature Decontamination Cycle
This option takes the internal temperature to 120°C and maintains this temperature for 4hrs before natural cooling to allow normal function.
2-Inner Door Option
2 Inner doors allow chamber conditions to be more readily maintained when frequent entry is required to the chamber.
2 Oxygen control options are available: 1-19% & 0.1-19%
Both control systems consist of nitrogen injection to accurately control the desired below ambient Oxygen level.
Humidity Tray Warning
An optical level sensor is an option that monitors humidity tray water level, this consists of an audible alarm. The detection level provides in excess of 2 days normal operation loss so as to accommodate long weekend periods of non attendance.