Abdos Plastic Test Tubes are polypropylene / polystyrene tubes used for routine sample handling, storage and transportation. Polypropylene tubes are clear and can withstand 3000 RCF during centrifugation while the transparent polystyrene tubes can withstand 1400 RCF. These tubes have high impact strength and stable for use in acids, alkalies and solvents. The PP tubes can accept common acids, alkalies & solvents at room temperature while the PS tubes can accept mild bases, weak acids but not organic solvents. PP are autoclavable while PS tubes are non-autoclavable.
Abdos Plastic Test Tube Caps
- Used for routine sample handling, storage and transportation
- Polypropylene tubes are clear and can withstand 3000 RCF
- Transparent polystyrene tubes can withstand 1400 RCF
- PP tubes can accept common acids, alkalies & solvents
- PS tubes can accept mild bases, weak acids but not organic solvents
Build out your order then request a quote from your cart.
Product succesfully added to cart. View CartIf you are looking for a quote, you can request this here.
Plastic Test Tube
|Code||Ø x h (mm)||Material||Capacity (ml)|
|ALT-P10308||13 x 100||PP||8|
|ALT-P10309||13 x 100||PS||8|
|ALT-P10310||16 x 100||PP||10|
|ALT-P10311||16 x 100||PS||10|
Plastic Test Tube Cap
|Code||Ø x h (mm)||Material|