Centrifuge Tubes, 50 ml, Conical base, Sterile, Clear, Polypropylene, Red Cap, 400 (25 pcs x 16 Racks)
Abdos centrifuge tubes are manufactured from ultra-pure USP class VI certified virgin polypropylene to ensure the highest quality & confirming to US FDA 21 CFR. They are free from heavy metals, natural rubber & inhibitory plasticizers. A robust polymer selection process ensures Abdos tube do not leech & migrate unwanted substances into your sample.
The unique printing technology makes the surface chemical resistant & scratch proof and includes a large white frosted portion for easy writing.
- Even wall thickness to withstand maximum G-force, 15000 RCF.
- Suitable for temperatures of -80° to +121° C.
- Sterile tubes have been validated according to ENISO 11137-2; SAL 10 -6
- Highly transparent, 5% less haze percentage than a competitor.
- Hydrodynamic conical bottom for perfect pelleting of sediments.
Specially designed flat thread forms a perfect vacuum tight closure.
Unique plug seal ensures perfect sealing giving a leak free seal.
Perfect grip on screw caps provides secure control on the cap in wet conditions.