Cryo Vial, External Thread, 4.5 ml, Skirted Foot, Natural, Polypropylene, Sterile
Abdos Cryo Vials are manufactured in state of art precision-moulded facility using high purity virgin polypropylene and comply with requirements of derective 2002/72/EC & requirements of FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.1520.
They are designed for long term cryogenic storage of biological samples, all type of cells and any enzymes or reagents. The leak proof cap design and strong wall thickness makes them an ideal product for transporting samples and specimens. These cryo vials are designed for mechanical freezing and thr screw cap reduces risk of contamination due to handling.
- Manufactured to be used at temperature between -196° C to +121° C.
- Large white frosted portion for easy writing.
- DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free.
- Graduation in silk-screen printing makes identification easy.
- Unique Star Foot design allows for single hand operation.
- Radiation sterilized.
- Available in self-standing reclosable zipper bags.
- Best suited for IVD use (an IVD certified product)