Cryo Vial, Internal Thread, 1.8 ml, Star Foot, Natural, Polypropylene, Sterile
Abdos Cryo Vials are Manufactured in state of art precision-moulded facility using high purity virgin polypropylene. Complies with requirements of derective 2002/72/EC & requirements of FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.1520.
Cryo Vials are designed for long term cryogenic storage of biological sample, all type of cells and any enzymes orreagents. The leak proof cap design with silicone seal and strong wall thickness makes it an ideal product for transporting samples and specimens. These cryo vials are designed for vapour phase liquid nitrogen freezing and also incorporate a silicone seal to enhance cap sealing. The silicon ring used in Abdos Cryo Vial for Sealing effects is made up of the material & ingredient under the code of federal regulation 21, as per 21 CFR 177.2600 (G) & meets USP – Class VI Regularities under plastic vial & Cap.
- Manufactured to be used at temperature between -196° C to +121° C.
- Large white frosted portion for easy writing.
- DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free.
- Graduation in silk-screen printing makes identification easy.
- Unique Star Foot design allows for single handed operation.
- Radiation sterilized.
- Available in self-standing reclosable zipper bags.
- Best suited for IVD use (an IVD certified product)