CytoTRACK SPAchip® pH Dual Detection Kit is the combination of the two technologies addressed to measure intracellular pH: CytoCHECK SPAchip® pH red single-detection andCytoCHECK SPAchip® pH green single-detection.
The product combines these two pH detection technologies so that each of them is internalized in one cell line for co-culturing applications. While tracking the two different cell subtypes and their interaction, measurements of intracellular pH levels by changes in fluorescence intensity are feasible at real time.
The advantages of this product are the combination of our two CytoCHECK pH detection kits, where the selection of the SPAchip® to the corresponding cell line will depend on the features of each. Red emission SPAchip® is recommended for applications which need to overcome high green autofluorescence signals and increase SNR. Green emission SPAchip® advantages are its easiness due to the possibility of using common GFP fluorescence filters and its easy linear response.
- Non-toxic for living single cells.
- Measures intracellular pH levels by changes in fluorescence intensity.
- Allows long-term monitoring of intracellular pH changes.
- Composed of fluorescently labeled silicon microparticles that can be internalized in the cytosol of cultured cells.
- Provides a more comprehensive study of single-cell physiology and metabolism.
- Maximizes the performance of most imaging analyzers.
- Cell type flexibility, no lower limits.
- Ready-to-use, robust workflow
CytoTRACK SPAchip® Dual pH detection kit contains:
- 2 ASSAY SPAchip® eppendorf tube (Quantity: 2.5 x10^6 ASSAY SPAchip®)
- 1 Control SPAchip® eppendorf tube (Quantity: 5 x10^5 CONTROL SPAchip®)
- 1 buffer (Quantity: 8mL)
- Quick start guide