The DataPaq™ Mirage 2D scanner offers easy, out-of-the-box set up and is delivered pre-calibrated and ready to scan.
This instrument can scan all commonly used racks in the SBS format, and its low profile means that it can be easily added into liquid handling platforms and other automation systems.
The low profile and economic price makes the Mirage the perfect replacement for a traditional flat bed scanner.
- Dimensions = 208mm x 135mm x 80mm
- Weight = 1.35kg
- Power Adaptor: Input 100-240VAC, Output 5Vdc 4A
- Power consumption = <10 watts
- Scans all currently available 24, 48, 96, 240 position racks
- Scanning technology = CMOS camera
- Scan time = approx 2 seconds
- Compatible with datamatrix 2D barcodes
- Working temperature = 5-35°C
- Export data as Excel, text, JSON, XML and image files
- Operating system on host computer = Windows 7, 8, 10
- Warranty = 2 years
- Free DataPaq™ software upgrades for life
- Software includes remote control capability for integration applications