Our comprehensive range of microplate sealing foils and PCR films have been designed for sealing a variety of plate formats, including PCR plates and microplates; providing optimum protection against sample loss through evaporation. Our PCR films provide you with a tight seal, making them ideal for long-term sample storage. For best results, use our heat seals in conjunction with the VTS and MicroTS heat sealers.
A simple, yet effective feature of our heat-sealing foils and films is the unique ‘this way up’ marking; helping you to identify the correct orientation of the foil or film and avoid damaging your sealer. This makes them virtually fool-proof, even when you’re working under pressure.
Foils and PCR film features:
- All heat seals are supplied in packs of 100
- All seals measure 125mm X 80mm*
- Vitl heat-sealing alluminium foils have different coloured tags to show their specification
- Designed to fit all standard PCR and qPCR plates, microplates, assay and deep-well storage plates
- Custom foil or film reels for automated heat sealers are available on request
- Range of foils and films available including optically clear, peelable, pierceable and DMSO resistant
- All heat seals feature ‘this side up’ to avoid incorrect sealing
**All dimensions are nominal. Some variation to be expected
Microplate heat sealing applications:
- Long-term sample storage
- Sample archiving
- PCR and qPCR
All Vitl Life Science Solutions heat seals are available to purchase in packs of 100 sheets.