The Real Time PCR kit virus identification is based on the conserved Orf1ab and N gene region for SARS-CoV-2. The kits can be stored & shipped at room Temp. Similar kits on the market usually require transport in dry ice and frozen storage, and are very sensitive to temperature. The reagents in our Real Time kits are very stable, due to being freeze dried, with a test sensitivity ≥ 10 RNA copies and a short time to result (less than 2 hours with a 62 min PCR amplification.). The kits have a minimum expiry date of 2 years and are validated with many PCR systems on the market.
The genetic test SARS-CoV-2 Real Time PCR LAB-KIT™ is designed for the specific identification and differentiation of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in respiratory samples from patients with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 infection. Virus identification is based on the conserved Orf1ab and N gene region for SARS-CoV-2. The test meets the requirements of the WHO recommendation “Laboratory testing for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in suspected human cases. Interim guidance. March 2, 2020.
- Validated and registered in URPL, manufactured in Europe.
- Samples from upper respiratory tract specimens:
- endotracheal aspirate
- bronchoalveolar lavage
- a nasopharyngeal aspirate or combined nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs.
- Other clinical specimens as blood, urine and stool
- Approved for use in diagnostics – CE and IVD
- Identification of two genes: Orf1ab and N
- Lyophilized reagents
- For use in open PCR systems
- All-in-One: the lyophilized PCR reaction mixture contains all components. Add only RNA virus.
- Use as many PCR microtubes as you need.
- Test sensitivity ≥ 10 RNA copies
- Storage and transport in the field from +2 to +40°C
- The hydrated positive control is stable for 6 defrost /freeze cycles
- Test time = 62 min PCR amplification
- Expiry date: min. 2 years
- No cross-reactivity to microorganisms and respiratory viruses
- Sensitivity: > 99%, Specificity: > 99%
8 – well strips – 96 tests – catalog number: PCR 5008
96-well plate – catalog number: PCR 5096
SARS-CoV-2 8-well strips
SARS-CoV-2 Positive Control
Water RNAse/DNAse free
Tear-off 8-cap strips