Severn Biotech immobilised Protein A
Product Protein A
Pack Size 100ml
Catalogue number: AB600
All Protein A resins are designed to significantly reduce the cost of the Protein A capture step without sacrificing the industry's demands for quality, safety, and supply expectations.
• Reliable performance: high dynamic binding capacity, and low protein A leaching
• Reduction in protein A resin cost
• Manufacturing process that meets ISO9001:2008 quality system standards
• Product continuity within batches.
• Products supported by Reliable performance, capacity, flow rates and low leaching
Protein A ligands developed by Severn Biotech has tried and tested and accepted. The base beads and immobilized chemistries, are able to comply with the industry's demand for reducing the cost of the protein A capture step. Protein A purification is suitable immobilisation columns ELISA kits and for the detection IgG purification columns using protein A.
Base Matrix4% highly cross-linked agarose bead
Particle Size45-165 μm
LigandRecombinant native Staphylococcus Protein A (rSPA) expressed in E.coli Recombinant equivalent to the native Protein AContains all five immunoglobin binding domains E,D,A,B,C)Attachment via reductive amination (multi-point attachment)
Dynamic Binding Capacity44 mg hIgG/ mL at 6 min retention time
Protein A Leaching<10 ng/mg IgG
Caustic Stability100 cycles with 0.1M NaOH
Recommended Flow Velocity 0-300 cm/hr
Recommended pH Working: 3-10 Cleaning-in-Place: 2-11
Temperature Stability: 4-40 C