- Analysis of up to 8 samples on one slide using the Roche Cedex® XS Analyzer
- Determination of cell concentration and viability, diameter of detected objects, size and number of aggregates, and cell growth rates
- Smart Slides are sterilized and individually wrapped to ensure integrity and prevent contamination
- ibiTreat surface for convenient liquid filling
- Channel height of 200 µm with an actual sample volume of 0.78 µl using the Roche Cedex® XS Analyzer
|Slide dimensions:||25.6 x 75.7 mm²|
|Total height:||1.61 mm|
|Number of channels:||8|
|Volume of each channel:||20 µl|
|Height of channels:||0.2 mm|
|Length of channels:||15.45 mm|
|Width of channels:||3.45 mm|
|Bottom: ibidi Polymer Coverslip (ibiTreat)|
Fast and easy filling – 20 µl sample volume
Cedex® XS Analyzer
The Smart Slide was developed in cooperation with Roche Innovatis AG for the Cedex® XS Cell Analyzer. The Smart Slide is identical with the former former Roche product Cedex® Smart Slide package (15 x 8 measurements) (Roche order number: 05 650 801 001).
The Cedex® XS Analyzer combines fast results with a high image quality. Just 20 µl samples are required for a single analysis. In addition to cell concentration and cell viability, cell diameter and aggregate analysis are performed and displayed using histograms.
CEDEX® and INNOVATIS are trademarks of Roche Diagnostics.