The customer-inspired Hermes 24/7 establishes a new standard for simplicity and compactness in completely automated, image-based experimentation.
IDEA Bio-Medical’s in-house expertise in areas of precision machine design, manufacture and software development enabled the creation of the Hermes 24/7 fully automated sample-manipulator and high content imaging system.
In designing the new Hermes 24/7 automated system, they aimed to empower labs to utilize existing infrastructure to expand their capabilities while minimizing the amount of valuable lab space occupied.
With push-button programming the system autonomously:
- Incubates plates in a built-in plate stacker which accommodates up to 20 plates under incubation conditions (37ºC, 5% CO2)
- Loads & unloads plates for imaging
All external sources supported –Incubators, stackers, liquid handlers
- Acquires high quality images on the WiScan® Hermes automated high content screening system
- Analyzes acquired images using WiSoft® Athena automated image analysis software
- Produces presentation-ready results using multiple visualization tools (scatter plots, histograms, heat maps, time graphs, dose curves, etc.)