- Rolling and adhesion of leukocytes on endothelial cells cultured under flow
- Simulation of the bifurcation of blood vessels for arteriosclerosis research
- Cell-cell interaction studies and cell-drug interaction screenings under flow conditions
- 30° and 45° angles to simulate the bifurcation of blood vessels
- Easy connection to tubes and pumps
- Fully compatible with high resolution microscopy and immunofluorescence staining
- Defined shear stress and shear rate levels
- The flow is always laminar, i.e., turbulent flows* are not possible
* For simulation of turbulences we recommend oscillating the flow using the ibidi Pump System.
Non-Uniform, Laminar Shear Stress
Use Application Note 18 to calculate the shear stress in a µ-Slide y-shaped.
Two Flow Directions Possible