5x HOT FIREPol® MultiPlex Mix Ready To Load
with 10 mM MgCl2
For in vitro use only
5x HOT FIREPol® MultiPlex Mix RTL is a premixed ready-to-use solution containing all reagents required for hot-start multiplex PCR (except template, primers and water) and an additional compound needed for direct loading onto agarose gel and two tracking dyes (blue and yellow) that allow to monitor progress during electrophoresis.
Generated PCR products are compatible with TA cloning procedures
– Hot Start PCR
– Multiplex PCR
– HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase
– 5x MultiPlex Buffer
– 10 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 2 mM MgCl2
– Blue dye Migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5 kb DNA fragment
– Yellow dye Migration equivalent to 35-45 bp DNA fragment
– Compound that increases sample density for direct loading
Advantages of Master Mix:
– decreased set-up time
– reduced risk of contamination
– less pipetting mistakes
– consistent reaction to reaction performance
– contains all reagents required for multiplex PCR
Like all our products, the 5x HOT FIREPol® MultiPlex Mix is stable at ambient temperature for up to one month. This makes handling and set-up even more convenient since no ice has to be used.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20°C Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x HOT FIREPol® MultiPlex Mix.