The Digital Orbital Shaker is compact and packed full of high-end design features making it a versatile shaker for a vast range of protocols.
- Body made from durable ABS to resist most commonly used chemicals, and is easy to clean
- No-stop electronic motor feedback, enables the unit to instantly adjust to weight load changes and unbalanced loads for truly reproducible results
- A high weight loading of 4.5 kg (10 lbs.), with an overload protection shut-off
- Suitable for use in incubators and cold rooms within the stated temperature range
- Soft-start and shut down feature at higher speeds reduces spill instances from full vessels
- Very low start speed for sensitive sample agitation, with a high top end and good stability for more vigorous applications
- Long-life maintenance free motor and drive
Package Includes: Digital Orbital Shaker, Universal hi-lo platform with soft rubber edge bumpers, skid-free rubber platform mat, 8 bungee cord set, Universal power adapter 110–240V 50/60 Hz, with 4 interchangeable plug types.