The new automated thermal cycler Biometra TRobot II is an addition to the product portfolio of the globally established and long-respected Biometra thermal cyclers. Entrust your valuable samples to a professional with more than 30 years of experience in the development of thermal cyclers.
Reliably developed technology means that you can count on its application, which is of paramount importance in automated systems. You can perform sophisticated applications very simply, thanks to top-quality performance data and various block formats. Vital data reproducibility is achieved through excellent block homogeneity, modern temperature management and innovative device lid technology.
- Choice of three models:
- 96-well aluminum block with high heating and cooling rates and very good block homogeneity for standard applications
- 96-well silver block with very high heating and cooling rates and excellent block homogeneity even for demanding applications
- 384-well aluminum block with excellent block homogeneity for high throughput applications
- High-precision target temperature control without overshoot or undershoot during heating and cooling for exact results
- Maximum sample volume 100 µl (96 well silver block), ideal for NGS library preparation.
- Compatibility of the plate lifter system: Directly compatible with full-skirted PCR plates, with optionally available adapter frame compatible with half-skirted PCR plates (for details please see Biometra TRobot II technical data sheet)
- Wide range of user interfaces: RS232, Ethernet or USB via USB-to-RS232 interface
- Sample access ensured at all times: Manual opening of the lid possible in case of power failure
- Manuals and software (Biometra TSuite application software and library for embedding the software) in English and German
- Developed and produced in Germany