The Nichipet Air is the latest operator friendly pipette from Nichiryo. By lowering weight and reducing stroke loading, the Nichipet Air helps to mitigate fatigue from repeated pipetting and improve performance on long lab days.
The Nichipet Air retains the durability and accuracy of the other Nichipet models but with a 56% reduction in weight.
- Easy calibration
- Volume adjustment by the exclusive jig.
- Up to 70% reduction in stroke load pressure compared with conventional models.
- Finger rest
- The shape to fit the hands based on the ergonomics.
- Main body
- Operability is improved with slim body.
- Keeps the same durability as previous model and reduce the weight as 56% at maximum.
- Approximate 70g. Fully autoclavable.
- One-touch removable and can be used for a thin test-tube.
- Smooth volume setting
- Volume setting rotator is independent from the push button.
- Avoiding the volume shift during pipetting.
- Volume indicator
- The volume can be checked during pipetting.
- Hyper blower system
- In order to discharge the set dispensing amount, maximum volume range of 2μL , 10μL and 20μL have high-performance blow-out function.
- Pipette volume
- Different colour depending on the volume.
- The pipette volume (Cat. No.) is recognized in one glance by volume notation at 3 positions.