- Immunofluorescence assays using standard coverslip techniques
- Long-term sample storage
- 12 fold sample preparation of adherent cells and tissue samples
- Self-adhesive silicone gasket mounted on a standard glass slide
- Biocompatible silicone material
- Non-fluorescent glass slide with frosted ends for easy handling and labeling
- Suitable for use with upright and inverted microscopes, after staining and mounting with a coverslip
- Compatible with all common mounting media
- Optional: The gasket may be transferred to any flat clean surface for cell cultivation
|Number of wells||12|
|Dimensions of wells (w x l x h) in mm||7.5 x
7.5 x 8
|Suitable coverslip size||24 mm x 60 mm|
|Bottom||Glass slide (26 x 76 x 1 mm)|
Define and print your
Standard Procedure 3 Well | 8 Well | 12 Well Chamber, removable:
Which mounting medium is recommended for mounting glass slides and coverslips in the Immunofluorescence Chambers 3 Well | 8 Well | 12 Well Chamber, removable?
Can the ibidi Mounting Medium be used with the Immunofluorescence Chambers 3 Well | 8 Well | 12 Well Chamber, removable?
Is the silicon gasket of the Immunofluorescence Chambers 3 Well | 8 Well | 12 Well Chamber, removable reusable?
Can I use the 3 Well Chamber, removable without the 15 mm glass coverslip?
Max-Joseph Kraus, Praxis Geiselgasteig, Grünwald, Germany
“I really love these slides! They are the best that happened to my research workflow. I mainly use the removable 12-well chambers for the high resolution dark field microscopy of platelets and they work excellent for me.”